Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Collapsed spine

I'm kind of superstitious about certain things. One of those things is that if I post about something I suspect to be true on the internet, it will turn out to be false.

I suspect my spine collapsed yesterday. Last night I had a hard time falling asleep from back pain. It wasn't intense, but it was enough to keep me awake and that has never happened before. Then when I woke up this morning, my back hurt and I've never had it hurt in the morning... only after sitting all day. I felt my back and there is a buldge where the break is, and I never noticed that before. I looked at my back in the mirror and it looks like I'm curving to my right, whereas yesterday I was curving to my left. Also, I feel slightly shorter today. Therefore I suspect the my vertebrae has slipped more and my back is really messed up now.

BUT, now that I've posted about it, it will turn out to be false!

I am in the clinic waiting room. I should be seeing my doctor in about 30 minutes. I will update later.

I'm watching the sky tram going from the OHSU clinic on the waterfront (where I am) and the hospital. Other people in the waiting room are talking about how it looks too scary to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment