Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update

Hoping I won't jinx things.....

Things are going fairly well. I haven't had the really bad headache for a week now. I do get mild headaches though. I haven't figured out what triggers them, but I think it might be related to my activiity level.

I got the bill for that one day test where they tried to inject the dye and find out where the leak was.... $7,500. I'm not sure how much of that I'll have to pay.

3 comments:

  1. Whew! I was hoping you'd update. I'm so glad that you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting concerned when nothing was posted. Glad things are getting better! Maybe with the good weather when you are feeling up to it, we might have a Shannon spotting at the park?! If not, you could definitely ask me ANYTIME to take wonderful Gus for you. Missy and Gus get along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting too long for an update. Shannon, be well.

    ReplyDelete