Wednesday, January 20, 2010

About the surgeon not returning my call about my headaches...

I called my surgeon yet again today to find out about these headaches... still no return phone call. Early this afternnoon I decided to call the doctor I had at RIO (where I was for a week doing rehab) and she said I needed to see the surgeon at OHSU. She said she would also call his office and tell him I needed to be seen. Then 5 minutes later she called me back and said that she left a message with them and said that I need to be seen asap, and she said if I did not get seen asap, she advised me to go to the ER. So, we shall see if this gets them to finally call me back.

Funny, guess who just called? The surgeon's office. A doctor calls them from another hospital and it takes 10 minutes for them to call me, but I call them and they don't call me back after more than a week. Nice. I have an appointment with him next Tuesday. They couldn't get me in any earlier than that because he is only in the office on Tuesdays. This sucks. G has a play and a dance team competition next weekend... guess I probably won't get to go to either one.

OHSU Spine Center = bad
RIO at Good Sam Hospital = good

No comments:

Post a Comment