Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sucky

G had a dance performance last night. She and I were both sad I couldn't go. Today the sun is out and I can hear lots of neighbors are outside. G is at the mall with a friend. I'm feeling very lonely. I want to get out of the house badly, but 45 minutes isn't enough time to do anything.

3 comments:

  1. I'm having a very bad day. I'm feeling so frustrated and so alone. I just wanted to thank you all for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doctor appointment is tomorrow, right? Is someone going with you? I'd worry about you trying to get home after you 45 minutes are up.

    I hope he has some positive news. If it is just a small leak, hoping you can fix it w/out surgery. Something like that patch you put in a tire with a leak. ?? Just kidding, obviously. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, my appt is tomorrow, and yes, I have someone who is going with me. I'm very nervous about receiving bad news.

    ReplyDelete