I had rods put in my spine 26 years ago. I recently found out that they are broken. In hopes of helping others, and to keep family and friends updated, this is my online diary of my journey.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
a better day
Tired out from a full day of therapy. I don't really feel like writing other than to say that my mood has improved somewhat.
Hey Shannon... I know exactly where you are. I was thinking I had @#%#ed up having the surgery done. It takes time to see the benefit from it. You had alot more done than having a tooth pulled. It is going to take some time to recover. One day at a time is the only way. I probably sound like a broken record but I am just starting to see the real benefit from my surgery. I am 6 months out. Also I will say it again... This was not an optional surgery for you. Keep your chin up. You will get there!!!!
Hey Shannon... I know exactly where you are. I was thinking I had @#%#ed up having the surgery done. It takes time to see the benefit from it. You had alot more done than having a tooth pulled. It is going to take some time to recover. One day at a time is the only way. I probably sound like a broken record but I am just starting to see the real benefit from my surgery. I am 6 months out. Also I will say it again... This was not an optional surgery for you. Keep your chin up. You will get there!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing the words I definitely needed to hear.
ReplyDelete