No drugs for the past 24 hrs
no roomate still
quiet day at rehab
dressed and out of bed
blue sky
and
news yesterday that I might go home next Thursday...
life ain't so bad today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had rods put in my spine 26 years ago. I recently found out that they are broken. In hopes of helping others, and to keep family and friends updated, this is my online diary of my journey.
Merry Christmas, sweetie! I'm glad you're feeling a little better today. Thinking of you as always. xox
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that G was able to have a sleepover. Hope she can stay tonight too, and that you are home soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy Day after Christmas!
well Merry Christmas indeed! Things must be rough now, but they will always get better! Take care of yourself! We are thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteThanks Lise, Stephanie, and Julie! Happy Holidays to you!
ReplyDelete