I had rods put in my spine 26 years ago. I recently found out that they are broken. In hopes of helping others, and to keep family and friends updated, this is my online diary of my journey.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Only Saturday today?
Not having a good mental day. Just feeling like a completely useless waste of space and a burden to everyone.
Pah. Go look at your photos! With an eye like that you are a treasure to all of us.
And about posting comments, the first time I try to post a comment the system rejects it automatically. I don't change anything, but submit it again and it goes on the second attempt. Of course, it won't publish my name with the comment, just my numerical code, but at least I publish!
Everybody loves you and Gillian surely misses you. Don't even get me started on GUS! Can't wait to see you rollin' around at the dog park in the nice weather! Take Care, you are almost outta there!
Pah. Go look at your photos! With an eye like that you are a treasure to all of us.
ReplyDeleteAnd about posting comments, the first time I try to post a comment the system rejects it automatically. I don't change anything, but submit it again and it goes on the second attempt. Of course, it won't publish my name with the comment, just my numerical code, but at least I publish!
h.
Don't even go there! You are loved! You are not, I repeat, NOT a burden! xoxo
ReplyDeleteEverybody loves you and Gillian surely misses you. Don't even get me started on GUS! Can't wait to see you rollin' around at the dog park in the nice weather! Take Care, you are almost outta there!
ReplyDelete